Saturday, November 1, 2008

Missing Tears

It's been awhile i've stop writing blog. Abundance of trobles occured between the period brings me to unfamiliar places. There were dark, cold, and scary... i'm lost...again... The feeling is all coming back to me just in a sudden. It's suffering... Yes, i'm trying so hard to recover from the wound. I've tried so hard... I've lost that feeling, i've lost my tears until this moment even though how bad things happened on me. I thought i managed to go though my passed. But now i'm confuse... There is something i just can't forgive myself... i'll never forgave myself... Everyone have to responsible for what they had done. Dear God, is it the time has come for you to test me? God... you believe in me that i can face it now? Thanks for giving me another chance... I knew you always love us much. Today i had made my decision. No matter what will be the outcome, i will not regret. I have my life back and i do not want to lose it again...Thanks God.

No comments: