Sunday, November 9, 2008

2nd Sem's Study Week Has Come!! Let's Another Brand New Day Begin? =p

Scary thing... =.="

Omg!!! Time really passes fast! Can't believe today is the first day of my second sem's study week! The mode is totally different from last sem heheee.. (worrying worrying!). My concentration has decrease rapidly...hahaha... =( My friends even invite me to go for badminton and i accepted his invitation without ponder ~.~ Luckily the plan is failed.
Shame to say i went to wet market only after i studied for 1 and a half hour >.<" Why i never thought of going there in the normal day??? Human...lolz... I bought 3 new bakery books from a little chinese book store and met 2 new friends who were the owner of the store. The uncle & aunty were so kind that they gave me lots of discount and we had a nice chatting session =D I promised them that i will bake some cake for them in future (now when thinking back hmm... abit worry that i'll failed to do so) Too bad that i never brought my Tiramisu cake along =( Argh!! 3p.m.!! Nononoo...gotta start my revision! Haha!! Gambateh to all my classmates!!!


Ya! That's the book i suppose to study now >_<"


My new collections! Yeah!!!

2 comments:

ER![<] said...

where you bought the book ah?? seem like very nice:) can borrow me see see? :D

ng siew siew said...

at Bandar Puteri wet market =D No prob u can hv it anytime >.- but just promise that they ll back to me on time =p