Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Journey in Bali...

It's been a long while i'm thinking of how to present this post. It was a precious experience & journey that i've got. Time just passes too fast... it's been one week since i've back from Bali. This trip is really undescribable. Hmmm.... really can't figure out any way to express my feeling for Bali. Thanks for all my friends that who missed me so much when i'm not here =) Too bad that i couldn't share my happiness with you guys but for my advise, you must visit Bali!
This is the first trip that i'd passed and enjoyed it in a different way, compare with others places that i had visited. Maybe it's because of the growing age, i start to see things differently. The trips before, i only know spending my time for those hmm... pointless activities? (shopping...eating...sightseeing...ah boring!). Along this trip, i managed to make friends with Bali's citizens and tourists. I've learned a lot from them, get to know their culture, daily life style, feels their thinking and feeling, having a lot of funs with them by explored the places, activities, stuff... that you will never knew for a short period visitor. It's just feel like we are a family! Ah~ i really miss the place... =)
I guess it's preferable to explore yourself than following tour guild. The time will be more flexible, thus you can plan and organize to do things that you like rather than to acquiesce halfheartedly in the guild's schedule =). For those who've planned to visit Bali, you made the right choice and bon voyage!! =D

~*SWEET MEMORIES*~

4 comments:

Hong said...

emm.., saw your pictures.., is really feel so nice and attractive.., already planning with friends want to go at year 2010.., after two year, cause next year we plan to Pulau Redang liao hehe..., your home town ahaha...

ng siew siew said...

Ah!! My hometown!! It's really a nice place to visit especially Pulau Redang =D Such a long time i never been there... Do enjoy your holiday there and if you need any information, you are welcome to ask ;)

Ah Woo said...

wah! siew siew bcum mor pretty since cum bek from bali wo! haha! bali is so nice! i oso 1na 2go! haha!

ng siew siew said...

Wohohohho!! Ahwoo!! you made me feel super happy!!! I just cant stop laughing now ahhahaaa...(help..) thank you thank you =D
But the place is really nice, must bring your gf there someday hehheh!