Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm Getting Fatter & Fatter!!! Wuaaa...

My weight increase rapidly after joined this baking course =.=" I gained 5kg in just a few months and this is my heaviest weight i ever had in my life until now! (hope that i won't create another new record >.<") I have made an analysis to determine what is the actual cause for this incident lolz...
  1. Non-stop eating products and edible ingredients while baking in practical class (i really love those breads which just carried out from the oven! It's unresistible!!!)
  2. Having just too much bread ><" (we bake 3 kinds of bread and mostly 3 kinds of cake in 1 week @.@ shame to say most of them i'll finish eating it by myself...helpless...)
  3. Meals time not fixed
  4. Having dinner after 10pm for 6 days per week
  5. Having light breakfast, heavy dinner! doh!!
  6. Sleep late (normally will get to bed on 4-6am, trying hard to adjust my life into normal mode now :p)
  7. Sleep right after meal (for quite frequent)
  8. Sit for too long in front of pc. (about 5-6 hours a day) causes all the fat accumulated on lower part of the body >_<"
  9. Lack of exercises (only once a week for badminton, cycling everynight for a short distance)
  10. Take numbers of snacks in midnight
  11. Having meals as my wishes, never considered about the nutrition of food
  12. Love fat products a lot such as chocolate, ice-cream, milk, cheeseeee...yummy!!!
  13. Won't feel full although just finished my main dish which are quite big in portion (omg..)

Woow... What a mountain problems that i've got!!! But the most serious problem is i do not have the determination to control my bad eating style... i never really planned to change it...


.............before...........................now

But these few days i start to feel the difficulties of a fat person (shudder to think!) I'm getting tired easily when i walk especially when going up stairs! Even if i just stand on the same position for sometime i'll feel like i'm carrying 100kg of stones...sobz... My reaction is getting slower too when play badminton. Somemore, when i'm sitting for a period on chair it'll cause my leg get paralysed >.<" i never had this feeling before... My appetite has improved! My mouth just can't stop finding something to bite on! (fainted..lolz) Things are getting worst!!! Most of my trousers and jeans already cannot fit my size... After noticed all these major occurrences, i start to worry, and now only i planned to control myself hahahahaha... Hmm...hope i manage to do it and everything will be back to normal or getting better soon! =p

7 comments:

Cyrus Chern said...

oh my gosh~ just imagin~
6000grams flour or
6000grams sponge~ so many~
hahahaha~ cheer up~
u can keep fit~

ng siew siew said...

Lolz...ya...now dy increased to 6kg (vomit)!!! But i confirm no more new record ><" I can do it...

Hong said...

ahaha.. every night drink milk la baby.., but never mind.., a bit baby fat ok la.. cute mah..
BABY...!! ^^

ng siew siew said...

wuawua...!!! although i like baby but i do not hope to look like them and i do not like to look cute!!! stop calling me baby SOBZZ! i'll stop drinking milk at night dy :(

Hong said...

ok baby.., cool down baby.., i won't call you baby again.., ok baby..? ahaha.., but anyway i think is the picture problem la.., before one is quite far away, and the after one is so near meh.., make you look like 'a bit' just ' a bit' fat la.., picture problem.. picture problem.. don't worry, you still slim la wo wo wo ^^..!!

Girl said...

siew*2, not very fat la... u r so charming k!(^U^)... But u look more beauty after cut the hair oh~

ng siew siew said...

Oh!!! I'm so happy!!! Finally there is a person said i'm not very fat! and charming somemore muaahahaha... (tht's mean i can continue eating uncontrollable? eheheh) thxs a lot girl... but i really got fat dy :p must control abit or maintain it hohoh..